[ian-reeds-games] Re: About Transformation

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 20:50:22 -0600

Ah. I see.
Still wouldn't work though, at least not with this particular unit,
because even if I exclude the fact that the new unit has different
equipment than the old one, when he upgrades he gains new stats,
another two skills, and a different sound/friendly type. And I don't
believe you can change all of those with effects, at least not yet.

--
-Mew