[ian-reeds-games] About Transformation

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 19:30:12 -0600

Hello,

I've noticed that when I'm transforming from one unit into another,
the skill says "You don't have any items." I have the new unit
unequipped by default because he gains certain attributes after
equipping his weapon and armor, otherwise he'd be holding them
already. And my old unit doesn't have any unequipped items. I gave him
an item temporarily and it does fix the message then...
Not sure if this was a bug or if it's intentional, but there you go!

Also, there's the thing about transformations not monitoring
items...like, if my unit were to unequip the axe that he wields and
then transform, I would have two of that axe. This is probably
something that currently can't be fixed though, right? Since you might
not be able to tell what he has by default and what he picked up, so
you don't know what he should carry with him through the
transformation, if anything.