[ian-reeds-games] Re: AI and sounds

  • From: Richard Claridge <richard.claridge68@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 21:16:52 +0100

Hi Ian.
The sound in question does play if I use it as an attack sound for example, so
renamed. I have extensions off so I assume it is called victory.mp3, I don't
write theextensions on any of my sounds and they all work. Do victory and
defeat sounds need to be under a certain number of seconds or something?
Richard
Sent from my iPhone