[ian-reeds-games] Re: AI and sounds

  • From: Zak Claassen <zak.claassen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 17:58:43 +0200

Maybe you should create a hidden point that all units have one of as a
maximum and that gets restored each turn.  Make the defend skill cost
one of these points in addition to its other point costs.  That way it
could only be used once per turn.  Just something that came to mind.
Having a sound called "defeat.wav" in the map pack sounds works for
me, don't know why it doesn't work for you.  Maybe you made a typo in
the filename?