[huskerlug] Re: A 100 watt laptop requires 960 lbs of coal per year!

  • From: Joseph Smith <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 09:27:09 -0500

that was a late night post and done in haste (referring to the
grammar)... though that doesn't change my opinion of you. At least tw
tries to make valid points. Pointing out that ice melts in the summer
and freeze in the winter doesn't contribute anything to the discussion.

you're right though, it should have read "you're a fucking idiot".