[huskerlug] Re: A 100 watt laptop requires 960 lbs of coal per year!

  • From: Joseph Smith <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 18:21:54 -0500

They call themselves "Self described scientists". If your going to
post links to anti-global warming "evidence", the least you could do
is find information compiled by *real* scientists This SOB doesn't
even believe in natural selection, less evolution.

I'll ask again-- one of these bunk scientists has yet to give a
satisfactory explanation for why 100,000 year old glaciers are melting
away before our eyes.

give me a break.

anyone out there that isn't a conspiracy theorist??

-Joe