[huskerlug] Re: A 100 watt laptop requires 960 lbs of coal per year!

  • From: tw <techworld.mail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 21:55:42 -0500

Sorry Joseph,

Since 2003, the first year that network from my link was put in place
temperatures are dropping.  It's mostly bunk science and politically
motivated at best.  I mean, you can disagree with that all you want but
you're parroting the lines that people have used for the past hundred
years to 'prove' their claims of both disastrous global warming and
cooling.  None of their claims have come true yet.  There's a reason for
that.

On the entire reputable scientific community, I'd point out that the
second that any scientist goes out and speaks out against global
warming, global cooling, or whatever politically popular topic it
happens to be, he's instantly declared insignificant.  It's pretty sad
actually.

Debating this is a waste of time, but I would point out that even
liberal media is calling it climate change now, not global warming.
It's time has come and I guess the future will reveal the truth.