[hipl-users] Base Exchange Problem

  • From: "antonio quisillo" <antonio.quisillo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 11:41:08 +0100

hello to everyone,

I can not realize the HIP Base Exchange. I use HIPL on two virtual machines
on OpenWRT. My version of the kernel is 2.6.27, I used the nightly tarball
HIPL and I carried out the instructions of the manual online to the letter.

I want to simulate the HIPL Base Exchange between two virtual machines that
use IPv4 addresses before moving to testing handover, but I can not run the
base exchange.

I do not know what is really the problem and for this I ask you excuse.
I think I fail to set HITsc in two machines and I was not be able to
configure the firewall.

I repeat, I followed chapter 7 "Testing a HIP connection with an IPv4-only
application" of the online manual to run the Base Exchange but are not
successful.

Is there someone who could help me, maybe giving instructions in this
regard?

Accept any advice, help me please.

Thanks.