[HUG] Re: A12 backs for SWC/M

  • From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 08:45:28 -0700 (PDT)

QG,
  Buy a Flexbody and your ways will change :-)
  Bob

"Q.G. de Bakker" <qnu@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Jim Brick wrote:

>>My 2¢ I put the dark slide in my shirt pocket. Can't sit on it.

> And when you bend over, it slides out, and if you don't see it... it's
> either stepped on and bent or lost forever.

> Been there, done that. Too many times! The dark slide holder is a H user's
> godsend!

I always take a camera out of a bag.
So i have never thought about where to put the slide twice: it goes into the
bag.
I always know where it is, so i never lost, nor trod or sat on one.
And never felt the need to glue ugly holders on my backs either.

Easy peasy. ;-)

Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.raflexions.com