[HUG] Re: A12 backs for SWC/M

  • From: "Q.G. de Bakker" <qnu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 17:20:41 +0200

Jim Brick wrote:

My 2¢  I put the dark slide in my shirt pocket.  Can't sit on it.

And when you bend over, it slides out, and if you don't see it... it's either stepped on and bent or lost forever.

Been there, done that. Too many times! The dark slide holder is a H user's godsend!

I always take a camera out of a bag.
So i have never thought about where to put the slide twice: it goes into the bag.
I always know where it is, so i never lost, nor trod or sat on one.
And never felt the need to glue ugly holders on my backs either.

Easy peasy. ;-)