[openbeos] Re: openbeos Digest V6 #253

  • From: "Rob Tijssen" <rob.tijssen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 23:44:45 +0100

Hello Ingo,

Shouldn't the libbe also make the undo/redo feature available and let it be
used by tracker (like the thrash mentioned above), or doesn't it make any
sense to you guys :-) (I'm no coder just a lurker ;-))

Greeting, Rob

--
Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter.
Download de gratis SPAMfighter via deze link: http://www.spamfighter.com/pro