[openbeos] Re: openbeos Digest V6 #253

  • From: Philippe Houdoin <philippe.houdoin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 16:27:57 +0100

Axel replied:

> "Michael Pfeiffer" <michael.pfeiffer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> IIRC the node in the trash contains an attribute that points to the
>> folder
>> where it originated from (used by restore/undelete).
>
> Damn, right, that was even an OpenTracker feature :-)
> Okay, then it deserves a BEntry method even more :)

Does the Storage Kit have any notion of "Trash" already, beside
find_directory()?
Or only the Tracker Kit provide this *feature*? Isn't the Tracker the one who
create the trash folder in any BFS volume newly mounted?

Anyway, we should try to avoid spreading Trash *feature* implementation over
several components, don't you think?