[openbeos] Re: bounties for the new website...

  • From: Petter Holt Juliussen <post@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 07:41:31 +0200

Karl vom Dorff wrote:

Hmm, I suppose I could try looking at drivers that other operating systems have, but it still won't tell me which hardware is most popular - just which hardware is supported.

I didn't want to turn Haiku into a print server, but bring the hundreds of desktop printer drivers it supports to Haiku. Again however, this is probably too big a bounty project to consider.

Karl

Maybe WiFi drivers could be something to consider? We only have a couple of drivers, and WiFi - needless to say - is probably one of the most important things that BeOS/Haiku is missing.