[openbeos] Re: bounties for the new website...

  • From: Philippe Houdoin <philippe.houdoin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 12:12:36 +0200

> From: "Fredrik Ekdahl" <fekdahl@xxxxxxxxx>
> From Philippe:
> > Yep. I've yet to find free time to finish these tasks but all are
> > mandatory.
> > Additional task: OpenGL nVidia renderer add-on. Aka adapt Rudolf's 3D
> > driver to
> > the new GL add-on API. Except I've no nVidia card. Beside no free
> > time, I mean
> > :-(
> >

> Looks like Jerome is working on this. That's really great to see!

Yes, Jerome contacted me to offer his help on my little free time lackness
issue. I'm giving him some answers and directions while he's doing the hard
work. Delegating is so great!

Regarding the networking team, I've not even participate, everyone's doing the
hard work during my "babysitting" offline summer. How better a team could be!?!
;-)
Thanks guys. I've yet to run all these posts on openbeosnetteam ML, but nice
accomplishments.

> > No problem, I've licensed Sanity under MIT. Most of this crap app
> > needs to be
> > rewrite anyway, as it's a pretty ugly code (as usual). And without
> > scan area
> > widget, it's a very dumb tool. Today scanners speed hide this more
> > than in the
> > past, though (full scan at highest resolution -> ShowImage -> crop ->
> > save
> > selection...).
>
> Good that it's open sourced. I guess the app is a good start for making
> a simple
> scanning app.

Which recall me I've yet to publish it on BeBits, including source code, BTW.

- Philippe