[openbeos] Re: Wonderbrush/Other R5 apps under Haiku

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <bonefish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 01:24:19 +0100

On 2006-01-28 at 00:52:22 [+0100], Ingo Weinhold <bonefish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
[..]
> I guess I'll simply define a TARGET_BEOS macro in "i386/beos-elf.h" and
> replace the occurrences of __BEOS__ respectively.

As I realized when starting to do this, one of the __BEOS__ macros already
had been replaced by USE_EGCS_MANGLED_NAMES. So I wonder whether replacing
the second __BEOS__ by the same macro would be appropriate here. What
confuses me a bit is that USE_EGCS_MANGLED_NAMES is defined in xm-beos.h,
which I figured to be a BeOS as host include file (the comment at the top of
the file suggests that, too). Shouldn't it rather be defined in
i386/beos-elf.h?

CU, Ingo