[openbeos] Re: Where to have a WalterCon

  • From: Michael Phipps <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 19:01:23 -0500

I know that we had agreed to keep this stuff offlist, so I will use this
opportunity to give you all an update.

I have started looking into conference centers in NYC. The prices look pretty
reasonable. I am thinking that a hotel with a conference center would be better
because most of us will want to stay there.

I will keep you up to date as I know more.