[openbeos] Re: Uploading a Vmware BeOS Max disk image

  • From: "Karl vom Dorff" <karl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:48:48 -0400

In Fusion (for OS X) it does what you describe (slow mouse), whereas in the
Windows version of VMWare it actually freezes. It's mentioned
here<http://www.bebits.com/talkback/3892>

I guess Zenja posted the solution, I'll have to look if that driver was
installed on the image or not.

'Without the vmw_mouse driver and filter, the mouse will quickly lockup in
the top left corner, making any BeOS based OS unusable under VMWare. Please
include the VMWare tools (also on BeBits) in this package. Once you manage
to get the tools installed, the mouse works as it should (actually, even
better because it repositions the host mouse once you leave a window).'

On 7/12/07, stoian alexandru <lxstoian@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's in the haiku forum under suport.
The cursor doesn't get stuck just doesn't move to good, well it moves
exactly like it does in haiku.