[openbeos] Uploading a Vmware BeOS Max disk image

  • From: "Karl vom Dorff" <karl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 22:56:10 -0400

I'm wondering if it would be ok to upload a BeOS Max VMWare disk image to
Haikuware?? I don't really see how it is much different than a LiveCD (in
terms of distribution), but thought I should ask first.

I've uninstalled all the games and other non-needed software on it, and
compressed a 1gb disk image down to 260mb. It is an expanding disk (8gb)
with the dev tools on it. I think it would just reduce another step for devs
who may want to do some work in VMWare.

cya