[openbeos] Re: Haiku Drivers

  • From: Niklas Nisbeth <noisetonepause@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 21:22:24 +0200

On Jul 12, 2007, at 1:01 PM, Axel Dörfler wrote:

These packages are nightly builds and completely untested - it doesn't
make much sense to make them available on BeBits or Haikuware in this
way (at least not if there isn't a well tested official release of that
driver alongside the same entry).
Also, more and more Haiku things won't build anymore for R5, and it's
usually not needed to try to keep them building either.

Makes sense.

I got a bunch of errors building them, but some packages were built. I then promptly proceded to format the drive with my source tree and generated objects on it, so err... Karl, if you still want them, it'll be a day or two before I can help you!

Niklas