[openbeos] Re: ShowImage

  • From: "Jonas Sundstrom" <kirilla@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 15:46:33 +0100 CET

Tyler Dauwalder <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Have you had a look at our ShowImage lately? It's really
> quite nice, IMO, not to mention very nearly complete. And
> I think it now has most of the additional features found in
> ImageViewer, anyway. :-)

Yes, I have to admitt it's very nice. :)
The filesize/features ratio is excellent.

Props to Wilber and Pfeiffer!

There's one thing I've got to highlight:
My original ShowImage pet peeve isn't fixed:
The completely and utterly useless margin around the image,
which you don't see unless you use the scroll bars.

Perhaps it's the scrollbars not being "100%" that makes me uneasy. :]

 /Jonas Sundström.                         www.kirilla.com