[openbeos] Re: PPP Stack Implementation

  • From: Ville Koskinen <vrkosk@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:28:20 +0300

Czeslaw Czapla wrote:

Ville Koskinen wrote:
Indeed. It took me some time until I found where these lists were. It wasn't a hard quest, but something which surely prunes most of the mindless trolls...

I hope that the mere fact of my subscription to the list excludes me from the class of mindless trolls, despite my difficulties navigating the website... :)

Hmm, on second inspection, what I said was pretty stupid. It basically says everyone not reading these lists is a troll, which I didn't mean. I better leave joking to people who know how to do it. :)

--
Ville Koskinen