[openbeos] PPP Stack Implementation

  • From: "Peter Müller" <ttest@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:11:09 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

at the moment I'm woking on implementing a PP stack in Java and therefore I
have taken a close look at the Haiku PPP implementation. I've also studied
the PPP RFC (1661). I think I have found a detail where th Haiku
implementation doesn't conform to the spec.
Before going into detail I wanna ask if this is the right place to discuss
this and if anybody here feels responsible for the PPP stack.

The concerned
file
is:
http://svn.berlios.de/viewcvs/haiku/haiku/trunk/src/add-ons/kernel/network/ppp/shared/libkernelppp/KPPPStateMachine.cpp?rev=11769

Greets,

ttest

PS: It took me a while to find this mailing list, is it on purpose that the
mailing list is not mentioned on haiku-os.org, or maybe deeply hidden in the
site?