[openbeos] Re: PPP Stack Implementation

  • From: Czeslaw Czapla <czapla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:28:21 -0700

"Peter Müller" <ttest@xxxxxx> wrote:
PS: It took me a while to find this mailing list, is it on purpose that the
mailing list is not mentioned on haiku-os.org, or maybe deeply hidden in the
site?

Axel Dörfler wrote:
It might not be easy to find, but it's not really deeply hidden: Experience/Resources -> the first paragraph on the top. But anyway, thanks for finding it and reporting it!

Aha, so that's where it is! I couldn't find it just now, either.

At the very least I will ask whether Kurtis thinks a "Mailing List" entry makes sense on the Site Map page. My search on "Mail" on that page returned no hits, so I got discouraged.

Czeslaw