[openbeos] Re: Open Letter (New to BeOS)

  • From: Jared Eldredge <jared@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 04 Mar 2003 09:28:57 -0500

me too,

i've taken a c++ class (2 summers ago) and am in university now, taking
another one.  i'd really like to help, but all of my programming
experience combined still does not permit me to understand the sources
very well - or feel confident that i'd do it 'right'.

are there some more basic tasks that you could say, 'newbies do these
ones'?

-jared