[openbeos] Re: Open Letter (New to BeOS)

  • From: "Adam Baratz" <Adam_Baratz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 18:05:33 -0500

> I am an experienced C++ programmer.  But I don't know squat about Be
> programming.  So I ordered "Programming the Be Operating System" from
Amazon.

I was under the impression that this was a good book when it was released.
However, I think there were some changes with the API since its publication.
It should be a reader-friendly introduction to programming for BeOS, but I
don't think it will bring you up to speed with the OS as it is now.

-Adam