[openbeos] Re: Intel 945GM Support (intel_extreme driver)

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 12:59:55 +0200 CEST

"Mathew Schofield" <mr.skoe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anyway i have attached the (extracted) syslog output of the
> intel_extreme driver. It fails trying to map memory I/O.

That output is not really helpful. Could you post the part of the
syslog that includes the PCI dumb of your card? The
map_physical_memory() call returns with B_BAD_VALUE, so there is
obviously something wrong with the values that came from the PCI info
(as all other values should really be okay).
BTW I assume you build the driver like this:
$ TARGET_PLATFORM=r5 jam intel_extreme intel_extreme.accelerant
?

> If anyone could please help me, that would be MUCH appreciated. I
> know
> most are busy with the network stack, and i have asked stupid
> questions on this list before, and then disappeared.

Mmh, advertizing :-)

Bye,
   Axel.