[openbeos] Re: ISO-9660 BFS filesystem extension

  • From: "Jonathan Tarbox" <jtarbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 20:51:17 -0600

Well.. whether or not UDF is used on the disc, the DVD decoding is done as a
bit stream.. I have seen the source code, read a little of the official
standards book (wow, two pages worth of it and I got a headache)  Just going
by what I saw..  Terminator running with overlay support within BeOS

-jtarbox