[haiku] Re: Haiku User Guide

  • From: Casalinuovo Dario <barrett666@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 00:02:30 +0200

I'm talking about http://guide.haikuzone.net/

>> I personally hate this "surly" attitude toward the new initiatives, i
>> hope that this will change in future.
>
> Could you please clarify what you mean? Your top posting seems to have
> lost context of what you we're actually responding to and I had no
> clue what "surly" attitude you were referring to, and whether you were
> talking about BeSly at all in this case...

I'm Sorry, I had little time to write the mail (like now) and i used a
bad word to explain what i mean, was not my intention to use an
offensive term.
I'm referring really to some (bad, for me) decisions of the "team", an
example can be the livecd and hybrids question, but this is not a well
place to discuss them, sorry for the out-topic.

mmadia wrote:
>Does anyone feel like researching how other online communities handle
>website translations?
>Surely, there's a fairly elegant solution out there.

maybe a wiki system can be more simple than the drupal site.