[haiku] Re: Haiku Translation Assistant ready for action

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 10:23:53 +0100

On 2010-01-16 at 08:19:53 [+0100], Travis D. Reed <tdreed@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That would be useful, wouldn't it? I also wrote a no doubt error-riddled
> guide to internationalizing Haiku programs...URL =
> http://hta.haikuzone.net/dev-how-to

Pretty neat! I've used it to generate a German translation for Mail.
Downloading the catkeys file worked, clicking on patch just downloaded an
empty file.

What if someone else tries to create a translation of the same app to the
same language, does it warn that someone else is already working on it?

Best regards,
-Stephan