[openbeos] Re: Font sizes

  • From: "Simon Taylor" <simontaylor1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 10:59:57 GMT

lol Zenja

After 4 years of hard work, Haiku runs OpenTracker. First post about it
on the mailing list is a moan about font sensitivity!

Allow me to echo what I hope are most people's feelings here:
Wow! Awesome! Fantastic! etc etc

Those screenshots are a perfect way to silence the doubters in whether
Haiku would ever manage to acheive anything. It's a huge milestone. I
send my warmest congratulations to the team. You've just made my
weekend.

And zenja, if those were purported to be screenshots of the release
candidate of Haiku R1, on the evening before release, I would be right
there with you shouting about the tiniest niggles I had about the
professionalism of the OS. But we're still many months away from that
date, so I feel now is a time for congratulating the team; pushing them
very hard about little niggles will come later.

Keep the progress coming people - fantastic work.

Simon