[openbeos] Re: Font sizes

  • From: Brian Hague <alphaseinor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 00:41:44 -0500

> That is of course only possible if PalmSource survives until we hit R1,
> which is getting less likely each day :D

I think it's kinda sad that Palm Source keeps trying to "innovate"
when all they do is complicate... why the 4r*k would I want to have a
lifedrive strapped to me... too thick... the OS is unstable (too bad
at that)... and it's more cumbersome than ever.

I still like the Treo, but that seems to be using an older version of
palmOS... maybe I'm confusing Palm with PalmSource...!!!???

Thanks,

Brian Hague (AKA Alphaseinor)