[haiku] Re: Archival & Deletion of Unused ML's?

  • From: André Braga <meianoite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 05:11:30 -0300

Em 14/05/2009, às 03:45, Rob Judd <haiqu@xxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
I haven't seen any email from haiku-kernel since joining either, so I'm guessing that everyone is on the main haiku-development mailing list.

But that one happens to be active, only low traffic. It's not that frequent that we talk about the kernel proper, so this is not unexpected. And in general all the lists tended to receive lower traffic since the advent of Trac -- but that doesn't mean they are now obsolete.

Cheers,
A.