[haiku] Re: Archival & Deletion of Unused ML's?

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 21:03:25 +0000

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 9:33 PM, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think we can savely shut down obos-qa, and openbeos-cdt, as well as
> haiku-marcom.
> But I would like the rest of it either alive, or eventually have
> replacements using the haiku name.

A message has been sent to freelists.org's "contact us", requesting :
  -to be put in contact with the owners of those lists.
  -possibility to assume abandonment from list owners if numerous
attempts to contact them fail.
  -possibility to retain the archives, as a measure to preserve
history and to ensure any possible external links to the archives
remain functional.

Regarding the openbeos/obos --> haiku replacements, would that simply
be creating new mailing lists or somehow getting renaming the existing
lists?

--mmadia