[haiku-web] Re: updated developer's permissions

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 09:55:37 -0800

Matt Madia wrote:
Using Trac's list of developers & admins (which itself may not be
fully in sync with berlios ), I added the role "Dev" to any persons
missing it.

The "dev" role was a pretty almighty role created that was created long ago for the old admin group; as such, it was assigned in an opt-in fashion. I really don't if it is wise/safe to give all the developers that kind of permissions which even includes access to the Drupal administration area.

But more importantly, why do always individuals take action on this sort of thing without any prior consultation? Is this that hard to do?

Also, ar1000 (Austin Bales) is not a developer.

Regards,

Jorge/aka Koki