[haiku-web] Re: Team Roadmap for June

  • From: "Niels Reedijk" <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 14:00:15 +0200

Hi Jorge,

2008/6/5 Jorge G. Mare (aka Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Niels Reedijk wrote:
> No need for any monetary investment: there is Google Apps for non-profits,
> which is free.

I wasn't implying monetary investments, rather time-investments.

> http://www.google.com/a/help/intl/en/npo/index.html
>
> If this is what you guys want to go with, we can do it through Haiku Inc. so
> that there is no cost involved.

I think the standard package is enough. All we are really using is the
email package, which is available for free (up to 50 users). If need
arises, then we might try to get an upgrade to the non-profit package.

Anyway:

1. Who needs to clear this before we can continue?
2. What do we need to change? Does webfaction currently control our
domains? Who has access to the control panels to change the domain
routing?
3. Which mail accounts need to be transfered?

Niels