[haiku-web] Re: Team Roadmap for June

  • From: "Niels Reedijk" <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 21:16:59 +0200

Hi Urias,

2008/6/4 Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>:
> 2008/6/4 Jorge G. Mare (aka Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> Niels Reedijk wrote:
>>> 4. find a way to send emails
>>
>> Switch to Gmail? They will host email -- and other Google apps -- under your
>> domain (it does require changes to the MX records):
>>
>> http://www.google.com/support/a/bin/answer.py?answer=33352
>
> We use gmail for domains on teamhaiku.com and it works very well.

Perhaps it's a good idea to start using Google's services as well. I
browsed through some information, and the only thing I found is that
_most likely_ it is not possible to do e-mail forwarding for
individual users (though information was not conclusive). That is, at
least not with the free package. Any experience, Urias?

Are there any developers that have an email alias? AFAIK I haven't seen one yet.

Who controls the domain settings? Tyler?

Any suggestions or should we pursue this sollution?

Kind regards,

Niels