[haiku-web] Re: Team Roadmap for June

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (aka Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 23:20:40 -0700

Howdy,

Jorge G. Mare (aka Koki) wrote:
Niels Reedijk wrote:
Thanks to Urias I was able to test how Trac connects with google's
email. In short: with success. I've also seen the user interface for
mail, if we have people that use e-mail addresses: it provides them
with a basic GMail email, which does allow for pop/imap access and
forwarding if they would ever wish so.

As far as I'm concerned, this might be a good 'investment' for the future.

No need for any monetary investment: there is Google Apps for non-profits, which is free.

http://www.google.com/a/help/intl/en/npo/index.html

If this is what you guys want to go with, we can do it through Haiku Inc. so that there is no cost involved.

Our current hosting provider even supports using Google Apps for email:

https://help.webfaction.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=114&nav=0,6

Cheers,

Koki