[haiku-web] Haiku User Guide translation website (was: Upgrade to Drupal 6)

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 22:16:12 -0700

Howdy,

Humdinger wrote:
> Matt Madia wrote:
>> any thoughts of using the design of the user documentation pages?
>>
>> http://guide.haikuzone.net/
>
> Yeah, Jorge. How's that site coming along? <prod, poke> :)

As I was talking to Matt about this project on IRC today, I finally made
the admission that I cannot find the motivation to work on finishing
this site anymore. I am using this email to make this admission public,
mainly to see if anyone wants to take over the Drupal (version 6) based
work that I have done so far and take it to completion.

Whoever takes over will have to work in coordination with Humdinger, as
he is familiar with both the content and most of the (CSS) styling, as
well as with Ryan Leavengood. who will have finish the HTML export
module that outpues snapshots of the multilingual guide to HTML for
importing into the Haiku repo. I can give FTP access to the files on the
existing server, or provide a backup of all the files and a database dump.

If nobody steps up, consider this project on indefinite hold. Sorry.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Jorge