[haiku-doc] Re: USB3.dox minor changes

  • From: Tim Howe <timh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 20:53:43 -0700

Sorry I have not replied sooner; I'm in the middle of some pretty big
stuff.

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 23:10:16 +0200
Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>
> 2009/10/7 Tim Howe <timh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > This is just the minor style, spelling and grammar changes, as requested.
>
> I (finally) got round to committing your patch (after I had to check
> out the tree again).

        Cool.

> Have you decided on what you want to work on next?

        I would like to start documenting the API for the app kit
classes.  I suspect I will need a lot of feedback at first.  It will
be a short while before I get to it as I will have all my computers
packed up for a little while.  I also need to read through some Doxygen
docs, but I'm a bit distracted with IPv6 docs atm...  (which makes me
curious about IPv6 support in Haiku: is KAME part of the ports from
FreeBSD?)

        I'm still curious about the questions in the email I sent on
2009-10-01.

--TimH