[haiku-doc] Re: USB3.dox minor changes

  • From: Tim Howe <timh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 16:27:22 -0800

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 23:10:16 +0200
Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>
> 2009/10/7 Tim Howe <timh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > This is just the minor style, spelling and grammar changes, as requested.
>
> I (finally) got round to committing your patch (after I had to check
> out the tree again).

        Are there additional checks to be done on this file?  Should it be
looked at again to verify its technical accuracy?  What else does it need to
mark "Stage 3" completed?  If the changes I made to this file are acceptable I
am ready to start doing more in a similar fashion, otherwise I will continue to
try to get this one done.  I'm still not positive I understand where we left
the more technical questions I had about the markup...

--
TimH