[haiku-doc] Re: USB3.dox minor changes

  • From: Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 14:23:17 +0100

FYI:

These are the issues (though possibly there are more):

/srv/www/api/source/headers/os/drivers/USB3.h:78: Warning: Member
actual_length (variable) of class usb_iso_packet_descriptor is not
documented.
/srv/www/api/source/headers/os/drivers/USB3.h:77: Warning: Member
request_length (variable) of class usb_iso_packet_descriptor is not
documented.
/srv/www/api/source/headers/os/drivers/USB3.h:254: Warning: Member
disable_port)(usb_device hub, uint8 portIndex) (variable) of class
usb_module_info is not documented.
/srv/www/api/source/headers/os/drivers/USB3.h:241: Warning: Member
get_device_parent)(usb_device device, usb_device *parentHub, uint8
*portIndex) (variable) of class usb_module_info is not documented.
/srv/www/api/source/headers/os/drivers/USB3.h:238: Warning: Member
get_nth_child)(usb_device hub, uint8 index, usb_device *childDevice)
(variable) of class usb_module_info is not documented.
/srv/www/api/source/headers/os/drivers/USB3.h:236: Warning: Member
get_nth_roothub)(uint32 index, usb_device *rootHub) (variable) of
class usb_module_info is not documented.
/srv/www/api/source/headers/os/drivers/USB3.h:252: Warning: Member
reset_port)(usb_device hub, uint8 portIndex) (variable) of class
usb_module_info is not documented.

/srv/www/api/source/headers/os/drivers/USB3.h:83: Warning: Member
USB_ISO_ASAP (define) of file USB3.h is not documented.

Regards,