[haiku-doc] Re: USB3.dox minor changes

  • From: Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 10:03:39 +0100

Hi Tim,

2010/1/12 Tim Howe <timh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 23:10:16 +0200
> Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi Tim,
>>
>> 2009/10/7 Tim Howe <timh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> > This is just the minor style, spelling and grammar changes, as requested.
>>
>> I (finally) got round to committing your patch (after I had to check
>> out the tree again).
>
>        Are there additional checks to be done on this file?  Should it be
> looked at again to verify its technical accuracy?  What else does it need to
> mark "Stage 3" completed?  If the changes I made to this file are acceptable I
> am ready to start doing more in a similar fashion, otherwise I will continue
> try to get this one done.  I'm still not positive I understand where we left
> the more technical questions I had about the markup...

Well, the file isn't done yet, as it still gives warnings when you
'compile' it. There still are a lot of undocumented structs. I'm not
advocating that all should be documented, but in order to silence
doxygen they should at least have some form of documentation.

As for the technical issues, you'd have to refresh my memory, it's
been a few months.

BTW, the API documentation is now on api.haiku-os.org.

Furthermore, if you are going to contribute another patch, feel free
to add yourself to the contributors section.

Kind regards,