[haiku-development] co-ordination for release of alpha

  • From: HubertMH@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 01 Mar 2009 21:20:54 +0100

Hi
From some time begins me worrying what is goes on in Haiku. Situation begins
looking like users more depend on release of system but programmers in very
small degree. What it throws in eyes first then lack of any co-ordination for
release of alpha. Situation (following CIA) it looks so, that instead of to
concentrate on solving block ticket, majority developers do another things and
not to look back on the rest, near what it does not to bring closer us to
requirements of alpha. Some sabotage begins slowly reminding this.  Maybe
bribed someone Apple or Microsoft? :D I Believe , on approaching  BeGeistert
this situation in will become end.

Regards.

Hubert

Dodatkowy dzien wolny od pracy? Wypowiedz sie i wygraj nagrode!
Wejdz >>  http://link.interia.pl/f2077