[haiku-development] Re: co-ordination for release of alpha

  • From: Adrian Panasiuk <adek336@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 07:13:11 +0100

> Zaratnthos you are on truth, for me what you say is real situation, the
> sugest what say time ago of a "Alpha 1" release is a good idea and then
> later anoteher alfa release could be that "idelistic" alfa...me consider
> haiku is now on alfa state.

It's only a name, alpha, software doesn't automatically get better
overnight because it's called an alpha, what you can do with Haiku
when it's not named an alpha is the very same what you would be able
to do if it was.

I think, there's no hurry.

Regards,
Adrian.

--
Czy ty orzeł, czy ty kawka? -wkrótce zdłabi kaszel, czkawka.
Śmierć szyję zaszyje.