[haiku-development] Re: The new locking primitives and boosting -- I need some guidance here :)

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <kokitomare@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 05:40:24 -0700

André Braga wrote:
On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 23:34, Jorge G. Mare <kokitomare@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Welcome back André!
Just curious: is this part of the still to be finished "Create a thread
scheduler with CPU affinity" GSoC 2007 project, or is this something new?

Hi, Koki!

It's still part of the GSoC 2007 project. I was swamped by college and
since I saw no hope of having any free time left to work on it, tried
to reorganise things so that the project became one of my final
college assignments. ;)

Great! It will be really nice to see Haiku have a scheduler.

Cheers,

Koki