[haiku-development] Re: Tarball

  • From: Rob Judd <haiqu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 01:48:48 +0000

Stephan Assmus wrote:
On 2009-04-15 at 09:57:22 [+0200], Rob Judd <haiqu@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
svn up on my installation goes into an infinite disk-thrashing loop that lasts all night. I never get to see a new file, and if for some reason I crash the system, the whole thing locks and has to be deleted.

It's a worry.

What network and harddisk drivers do you use? This is supposed to work and does work for many of us. We are all using the same SVN package and the same kernel. So it has to be something that is different across our machines, like the drivers.

Network driver is via_rhine but since I'm having the same trouble copying between drives this isn't relevant. The drives are all bog standard and reliable ATA Western Digitals.

Rob