[haiku-development] Re: Proposal: Release Plan for Haiku R1 alpha 3

  • From: pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 18:20:43 -0800

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 09:31:25AM -0800, scottmc wrote:
> We are now just under 1 week to go till the suggested Feb 28th freeze
> date.  How are things going?  Does anyone have any pressing work that
> they feel needs to make it into alpha3?

Well, there are a couple of enhancements that I ticketed, that I hoped
would get committed soon by someone, but seem to have attracted no attention!
(:-/)  I hope they can be processed before the alpha.

#7182 fixes Menu keyboard navigation, which is thoroughly broken currently.

#4463 Adds proper multi-port handling to USB-MIDI.  (well, OK, this was
only done a couple of days ago...)

I've tested both as far as I'm able, and they seem to be solid.

Thanks,
        -- Pete --