[haiku-development] Re: Installation Question

  • From: Daniel Hsu <eraserwars@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 14:05:59 -0700

I'm starting over right now, and I'm trying to use the Anyboot Image file
to burn to disk since the iso file made my windows not able to start up
which forced me to reinstall windows. The file I got from the anyboot image
is

haiku-r1alpha3-anyboot.image

and active@ ISO burner seems to only support .iso or .img files. I still
burned it to disk with Active@ISO Burner, but is it safe to use this disk
on my computer? I'm just worried because of all the problems the .iso gave
me.