[haiku-development] Re: Haiku self-hosting.

  • From: Luposian <luposian@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 01:35:35 -0700

On Apr 2, 2008, at 1:05 AM, Stefano Ceccherini wrote:

2008/4/2, Luposian <luposian@xxxxxxx>:
On Apr 1, 2008, at 11:31 PM, David McPaul wrote:

What the... huh? You mean that there's a command I can use, in Terminal, that DOES what *should* be done, but all I have to do is do it manually? Why can't people just offer me a simple "work around" like that, from the
very beginning, and save me (and themselves, more importantly) all the
ranting and carrying on I've been doing all day long?  My goodness!

I'm sure multiple people already told you that multiple times. At
least on the osnews forums.

I do remember being told about it a loooong time ago. I think it was Axel (or maybe DarkWyrm) that told me. But it had been so long, I had completely forgotten about it. It was not multiple people, multiple times. It was once... a loooong time ago.

Luposian