[haiku-development] Re: Haiku self-hosting.

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 11:49:23 +0200 CEST

Luposian <luposian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Apr 2, 2008, at 1:17 AM, Axel Dörfler wrote:
> > As I know this babbling from private mails, I must admit I didn't
> > even
> > finish reading the mail; that tone is just not bearable for me,
> > especially as I know that explanations are futile.
> Are you saying I... I... *BABBLE?*  I am struck to the very heart!  I
> am wounded beyond measure!  My life is now utterly meaningless!
> And...
> and... I'm not shutting up, am I? :-D  See what you make me do, when
> you insult me so? : -)  And, as you are, undoubtedly, now aware
> (unless
> you haven't been a good  boy and read ALL these posts, from stem to
> stern), someone has given me a work-around (the "Sync" command) that
> was once told of (and had, unfortunately, forgotten about).
>
> Needless to say, I shant be a pest to this Mailing List anymore,
> concerning this particular matter.  *a loud cheer and glasses
> clinking
> everywhere, is overheard*

Take Urias as an example, please - he has tested the screen resolution
change, and reported back in a concise and clear way that actually
reminded me of another problem unrelated to the I/O scheduler, that I
fixed in r24738.

Your mails just showed my that you refuse to understand the basics of
the problem that I tried to explain to you so often by now. I obviously
wasted my time in trying to do so, and I'm hesitant to do that again.

Bye,
   Axel.